Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00116 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,240TL (COL$2,796,620) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)