Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,562 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07159 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,503TL (Php34,960) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)