Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.125 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,382TL (€577) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vereeniging costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM149,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tirupati costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)