Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.885 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,383TL (€346) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,850 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 1.67 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Berlin costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)