Cost of living comparison between Manfredonia, Italy and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.394 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,289TL (€969) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (41 minutes ago)