Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04030 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 175% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,059TL (₨150,365) in Mandi Bahauddin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)