Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 854 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.573 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 51% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,543TL (£993) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 4,500 Kwanza (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)