Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,747TL (R$ 2,456) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (26 minutes ago)