Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.660 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,992TL (R$ 1,802) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 45TL (about 2 hours ago)