Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 640 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.018 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 46% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,063TL (Dinar 219) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)