Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.252 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,229TL (Dinar 457) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 2 hours ago)