Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.453 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 28% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,841TL (Dinar 406) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.15TL (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)