Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.484 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,922TL (Dinar 308) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (39 minutes ago)