Cost of living comparison between Manama, Bahrain and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.167 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,982TL (Dinar 488) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)