Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06159 TRY / KES
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,255TL (Shilling52,850) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)