Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03868 TRY / KES
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,535TL (Shilling65,546) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $100 (29 minutes ago)