Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03406 TRY / KES
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,561TL (Shilling75,196) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Wichita, Kansas costs $2.19 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)