Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36932 TRY / MVR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 31% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,881TL (7,801 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)