Cost of living comparison between Maldonado, Uruguay and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12107 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,224TL ($U26,632) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)