Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,413TL (Rp 8,480,936) in Malang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 28,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)