Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00038 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,816TL (Rp 7,500,937) in Malang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)