Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00032 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,770TL (Rp 8,596,683) in Malang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)