Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21708 TRY / SDG *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,200TL (10,134 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)