Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00019 TRY / BYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 24% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,370TL (12,743,331 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)