Cost of living comparison between malabo, Equatorial Guinea and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00512 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,962TL (774,352 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)