Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00838 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 42% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,979TL (355,494 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)