Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00992 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 45% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,183TL (320,954 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jakarta costs Rp 7,399,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Exeter costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)