Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00948 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 34% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,085TL (325,607 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)