Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00689 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 40% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,488TL (506,417 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$588 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.58 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)