Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,453TL (Rp 8,603,869) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)