Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,059TL (Rp 10,735,252) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (38 minutes ago)