Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.052 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,814TL (€1,188) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (31 minutes ago)