Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.164 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,519TL (€845) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $379 (about 1 hour ago)