Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03841 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 6% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,261TL (₨ 58,853) in Mahendranagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)