Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19324 TRY / THB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,464TL (12,752 ฿) in Maha Sarakham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)