Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05525 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,282TL (₨59,413) in Madurai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)