Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,978 prices entered by 367 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.065 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 63% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,593TL (€593) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)