Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,511 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07847 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,536TL (₨32,315) in Madras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 150TL (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (about 1 hour ago)