Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,564 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05993 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,088TL (₨34,842) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)