Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,528 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06914 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,166TL (₨31,331) in Madras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 2 hours ago)