Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.606 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,498TL ($970) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)