Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.576 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,624TL ($573) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)