Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.543 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,415TL (R$ 2,213) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)