Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,974TL (R$ 3,437) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (37 minutes ago)