Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.127 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 74% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,836TL (€930) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (about 1 hour ago)