Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.459 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 91% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,573TL (€708) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (36 minutes ago)