Cost of living comparison between Maastricht, Netherlands and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.344 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 61% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,839TL (€1,447) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)