Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19339 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,461TL (12,728₴) in Lviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (43 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)