Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13333 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,937TL (22,030₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)