Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20044 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,628TL (13,110₴) in Lviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$96 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,350TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)