Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19845 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 12% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 1,927TL (E£ 9,711) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (39 minutes ago)