Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45030 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,865TL (6,362 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)