Cost of living comparison between Lusaka, Zambia and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31050 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 14% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,580TL (8,310 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)