Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.575 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,376TL (4,131 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (34 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)