Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.734 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 4% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,608TL (元3,554) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Madison, Wisconsin costs $0.79 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $30 (27 minutes ago)