Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41065 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 60% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,184TL (12,624 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)