Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42449 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 63% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,286TL (12,453 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (about 2 hours ago)