Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43526 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 63% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,916TL (8,996 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨1,333 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)