Cost of living comparison between Lucknow, India and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04599 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 3,091TL (₨67,213) in Lucknow.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)