Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05534 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 24% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,021TL (₨72,657) in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (28 minutes ago)