Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00240 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 64% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,776TL (1,575,030 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (about 1 hour ago)