Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00351 TRY / CDF *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 83% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,402TL (1,254,961 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)