Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00247 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 62% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,565TL (1,444,711 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (34 minutes ago)