Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00311 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 121% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,176TL (2,307,919 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)