Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00376 TRY / CDF *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 88% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,695TL (1,249,227 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)