Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.925 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,352TL (3,622 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)