Cost of living in Lublin, Poland vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.418 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,862TL (2,019 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)