Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.115 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,637TL (2,365 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (39 minutes ago)