Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.106 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,517TL (2,276 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)