Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.855 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,485TL (€1,163) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (33 minutes ago)