Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02118 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 155% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,867TL (277,021 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (28 minutes ago)