Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01830 TRY / AOA *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 74% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,831TL (209,336 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)