Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29603 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,717TL (Mex$ 9,177) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)