Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17345 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,786TL (Mex$ 21,825) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (26 minutes ago)