Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00994 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 83% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,023TL (404,640 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$70 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)