Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00595 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 61% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,229TL (878,346 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (29 minutes ago)