Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.606 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,985TL ($1,105) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)