Cost of living comparison between Logroño, Spain and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.791 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,853TL (€1,016) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 17 Dinar (43 minutes ago)