Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.798 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,020TL (€444) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)