Cost of living in Logroño, Spain vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.065 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,506TL (€578) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daejeon costs ₩1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belfast costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)