Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.516 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,144TL (€696) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)