Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02185 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 125% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,323TL (335,146 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)