Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02129 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 115% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,733TL (222,334 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Okayama costs ¥50,000 (about 2 hours ago)