Cost of living in Lobito, Angola vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01739 TRY / AOA *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 60% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,010TL (230,659 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $21,407 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 2 hours ago)