Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01903 TRY / AOA *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 75% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,377TL (229,951 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)