Cost of living comparison between Lobito, Angola and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02118 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 126% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,329TL (345,984 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)