Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02158 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 120% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,888TL (319,114 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 2 hours ago)