Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02177 TRY / AOA *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 71% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,286TL (196,907 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)