Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 809 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.062 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 40% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,937TL (€723) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (22 minutes ago)