Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 636 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.903 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 50% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,749TL (€543) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)