Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39173 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 57% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,287TL (8,391 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 270 zł (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)