Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,718 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.662 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 34% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,820TL (€423) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)