Cost of living in Linyi, China vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.786 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,196TL (2,793元) in Linyi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)