Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00689 TRY / CRC
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 24% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,022TL (₡ 583,529) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)