Cost of living comparison between Limón, Costa Rica and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00561 TRY / CRC
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,743TL (₡ 667,667) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (44 minutes ago)