Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.133 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 52% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,334TL (€807) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Port Elizabeth costs R 55 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (18 minutes ago)