Cost of living in Limbe, Cameroon compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00987 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limbe (Cameroon) is 57% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,612TL (365,817 Franc) in Limbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)