Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.992 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 36% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,995TL (€600) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)