Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.798 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 46% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,651TL (€537) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 2 hours ago)