Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,621 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.101 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 29% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,036TL (S/. 3,665) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)