Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,933 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.088 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,777TL (S/. 2,553) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £5,160 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (about 1 hour ago)