Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,106 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.078 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 24% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,973TL (S/. 2,759) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (42 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)