Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00507 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,445TL (679,409 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (about 2 hours ago)