Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00796 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 38% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,028TL (380,534 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 2 hours ago)