Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00524 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,711TL (517,011 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)